Sunday, December 31, 2017

Winter's Respite Readathon January 2018


Michelle @ Season's of Reading is hosting her Winter's Respite Readathon and I thought maybe it would be just what I need to kickstart my reading for the New Year. I'm going to sign up and see if I can read all the books on my "Need to" list by the end of January. Hopefully, I'll get more than that done, but these are what I definitely want to knock out this month. 


The readathon runs for the entire month of January. So, we start at 12:00 am on January 1 and end at 11:59 pm on January 31. Times are set for the central time zone so adjust your times accordingly.  For full details, please check out the site (click link above).

Here's my plan for January:
The White Cottage Mystery by Margery Allingham (1/1/18)
Act One, Scene One by A. H. Richardson
Catalogue of Unabashed Gratitude by Ross Gay
Under Pressure by Frank Herbert
Transit of Earth by Arthur C. Clarke, Ray Bradbury, & others
The Best From Fantasy & Science Fiction 8th Series edited by Anthony Boucher (1/28/18)
World's Best Science Fiction: 1966 by Donal A. Wollheim & Terry Carr [eds] (1/9/18)

Also read:
A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh  (1/7/18) 
Catalog of Unabashed Gratitude by Ross Gay (1/11/18)
Search for Spock: A Star Trek Book of Exploration by Robb Pearlman (1/12/18)
Bartholomew the Beaver by Ruth Dixon (1/13/18)
Partners in Wonder by Harlan Ellison (& others) (1/19/18) 
The Story of Classic Crime in 100 Books by Martin Edwards (1/23/17) 
Red Warning by Virgil Markham (1/25/18)


No comments: