Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Final Mount TBR Checkpoint Winner!



Yesterday was an absolutely crazy day at work (it's graduate student admission season at the university), and I forgot that it was time to find a winner for the Final Checkpoint prize until I was closing down to go to bed.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Link #7!  That means that Angel @ The Itinerant Librarian is our winner!  Congratulations, Angel!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the final check-in.  I enjoy seeing your progress and the way you fit the titles to the prompts (for those who did). Thanks as well to all climbers for joining me in scaling those Mount TBR heights in 2015.  Hope to see you on more mountains this year!

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats, Angel!

A. Rivera said...

Thank you. I got the list, which I see has quite a few choices. Will contact you soon for that. And I am doing it again, going up the mountain in 2016. Thanks for hosting. Certainly has helped me read some of the TBR stuff.

Best, and keep on blogging.