Sunday, May 3, 2015

Super Book Pasword May/June: Movie Title


It's time for the third round of Super Book Book Password. 
Here are our current point totals:
Ryan@Wordsmithonia: 180 points
Debbie@Exurbanis: 130 points
Phinnea@ravenscroftcloud: 40 points
Bev (hostess, playing for fun): 240 points
I've got my Movie Title all lined up. Anybody going to join me?  I've decided that rather than post weekly links that this round I will post one link for May and another for June. Eight clues are not required, but participants are asked to provide as many clues as possible with their reading schedules. Remember that points can be claimed for each clue until the next clue from that particular participant goes up. So--if I post my first clue this week, but don't post my second clue until the last week of May, then participants will have three weeks to ponder my Movie Title and try to claim the full points. If I post the second clue next week, then first clue points will only be available until next week.  And, from now one, if a participant posts at least four clues and manages to stump the panel, I will award a bonus of 40 points.
When you post your clues, please use the following format: 
Bev's Clue #1 ("book" title)***
and link to your blog or other review site (Goodreads, etc). If you do not have a blog and would like to post clues, then please use the format above and submit your clues in the comments. Don't forget to email me (phryne1959 AT gmail DOT com) your chosen password.  Let's have some more fun--and see if anyone can catch Ryan in the points category!

Complete rule may be found through the Headquarters (sidebar) or HERE.

***Just as a point of clarification: If only part of your title is the clue, please indicate which word or words are relevant--put that portion in quotes for the link up (see above). My clues will also be in bold at my review site.  









We have a winner for Bev's Password! Noah has correctly identified the romantic comedy "Bringing Up Baby" starring Cary Grant & Katharine Hepburn! We'll see if I can think of another Movie (that will fit with books I've got waiting in the wings....).

AND...we now have a winner for Bev's Second Movie Password. John from Pretty Sinister Books has correctly guessed the star-studded extravaganza "Around the World in 80 Days." I like both the David Niven film and the Pierce Brosnan TV mini-series. I've not seen any others. Do you have a favorite?


Please use the Google Form below for your Password guesses. The form time-stamps each guess, so points will be awarded to the first person to log the correct Password.

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

I've started a second Movie Title Password. The first clue is a two-parter (I need two book titles to get my complete clue). Contestants will earn full first clue points with a guess on either Clue #1A or Clue #1B.