Sunday, September 15, 2013

Challenge Complete: Classics Reading Challenge

I just realized that I completed the Classics Reading Challenge long ago and far away in July. But I never posted the completion.

Sincere there were no set levels for this challenge - the goal is to read at least one classic book--I set my personal goal for the six books that I had already committed to for another classics reading challenge.  Here's the list:

1. Sherlock Holmes: His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/25/13)
2. The Vicar of Wakefield by Oliver Goldsmith (3/6/13)
3. Mary Poppins by P. L. Travers (3/11/13)
4. The African Queen by C. S. Forester (4/6/13)
5. Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons (7/8/13)
6. The Call of the Wild by Jack London (7/14/13)

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I simply adored COLD COMFORT FARM. Loved the movie too. And of course, I love the Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes stories. The others on your list I haven't read. Though I suspect I read THE CALL OF THE WILD many MANY years ago.