Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW: Wednesdays


WWW: Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.


To play along, just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current:
Death in Clairvoyance by Josphine Bell. A late Golden Age mystery. "Six masked and identically clad clowns meet at a fancy dress ball. One of them is murdered. Was the clairvoyant right in claiming that she foresaw the crime? The inspector believed that she recognized the dead man. Did she? Or was she herself to be the next victim? With a murdered clown, five suspects and several red herrings, Josephine Bell sets a pretty problem in dectection for David Wintringham, the doctor and amateur detective."

Finshed Since Last Wednesday (click titles for reviews):
The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The War of the Worlds by Manly W. Wellman & Wade Wellman
The Woman in the Woods by (Charity) Lee Blackstock
Hanged for a Sheep by Frances & Richard Lockridge
Killing the Goose by Frances & Richard Lockridge
Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn
Gilgamesh translated by Herbert Mason
Death of a Tall Man by Frances & Richard Lockridge

Up Next: I'm not entirely sure. I was looking over my stacks of TBR books last night and had a really hard time deciding what to do next. Took me quite a while to choose Death in Clairvoyance, although I'm really enjoying it. I have a notice from the library that Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life by Steve Martin is ready for me to pick up. So, that's looming in the near future.

2 comments:

CMash said...

Once again, you amaze me. You had a very, very productive reading week. lol Want to stop by my house, share your secret for mega reading and share some of my review requests lol?
CMash
P.S. Bev..thank you for the genuine kind words you left for me on my blog. Thank you.

Sugar and Snark said...

Looking forward to your review of Death in Clairvoyance!